What we do
JP Dunn Construction has an excellent track record of delivering Groundworks projects for twenty-five years, with projects spanning from Central London to across the Southeast. With experience completing high-risk and complex projects, JP Dunn offers experienced based expertise in areas of:
- Drainage & Services
- Site clearance
- Basement box construction
- Top-down construction
Through early engagement, JP Dunn can provide expert advice on the temporary works, methodology and programme advice which when coupled with input on value engineered solutions, ensures that projects are delivered at an optimum cost and on time.
JP Dunn prides itself on its experienced and trusted teams. Coupling this with an extensive and wide range of heavy plant and equipment, JP Dunn in a strong position to consistently deliver groundworks projects safely and in line with quality and programme objectives.
Look at an example of a JP Dunn groundworks project – The Royal Brompton Hospital
JP Dunn has been specialising in RC frames for over twenty years and successfully undertaken and delivered RC structures of varying complexity and size, from multi tower high rise office buildings, to ‘environmentally friendly’ hospitals and healthcare projects and even to bespoke private residences. JP Dunn’s pre-contract team can advise on the best solutions to achieve optimum value and programme.
Within the company portfolio are many examples of in situ frames incorporating:
- Precast elements
- Post tensioned structures
- Slipform cores
- Jump cores
- Traditional cores
- Architectural concrete finishes
By directly employing experienced teams and by investing heavily in formwork systems and equipment, JP Dunn is able to deliver competitive and ‘high quality’ services and products ‘on demand’ to meet client’s needs.
Look at an example a JP Dunn RC Frame project – Gillender Street, Bow
External Works & Paving
With a wide range of industry leading plant and equipment, JP Dunn have a long tradition of delivering high end hard and soft landscaping and external works projects. In a one stop solution for external works projects, JP Dunn has excellent relationships with specialist suppliers and has the expertise to deliver finishes in natural stones (such as sandstone, limestone, and granite) as well as traditional flagstones and paving. Two projects, one on the Greenwich Peninsula and one at Royal Holloway College, provide perfect examples of the high quality of workmanship achieved against the backdrop of demanding timescales.
- JP Dunn possesses the experience of sourcing and placing the right topsoils and subsoils to meet BS specifications, and the specific requirements of each project (high permeability, low nutrient, wetland and general purpose).
- JP Dunn has over 20 years of experience in all the associated groundworks, irrigation systems, laying turf, construction of water features, and supply and install of street furniture.
- JP Dun has developed relationships with suppliers of tree and plant stock which can be seen in such projects as the Greenwich Peninsula.
- JP Dunn has completed landscaping projects to private estates shopping centres, universities, hospitals, and schools. These projects often are in the logistically challenging confines of town and city centres as well as in ‘remote private country estates.
By being able to cover all aspects of the external works process JP Dunn is able to work with clients and contractors to achieve high quality projects that are guaranteed to impress.
Look at an example a JP Dunn External Works project – Fitzroy Gate, Isleworth