University of Canterbury
- Client; Brookfield Multiplex
- Value; £6m
- Keynes III, Student Accommodation
- Groundwork’s & RC Frame packages including 30,000m3 of excavation & disposal off site.
- Gabion walls and cladding, drainage including large surface water attenuation tanks, swales formation, headwall construction and installation of large foul pumping stations.
- External works including RC retaining walls and steps finished in granite.
- Frame works comprise of the construction of a grade 3 waterproof concrete basement and a frame over.
- External hard landscaping consists of extensive high quality paving including resin bound & Cedec gravel and tarmac surfacing.