- Client; Mace
- Value; £10m
- Enabling works and external works package for construction of elevated walkway on Greenwich Peninsula.
- Our scope of works includes construction of piled foundations and RC pads; below ground drainage and services.
- RC slabs, upstands on podium and special finished concrete lift shaft.
- L/U interface works and relocation of HV electrical services.
- External works package includes approximately 3500 m2 of granite paving, supply and installation of street furniture and hi-spec edgings.
- Soft landscaping on ground level and challenging lifting and planting trees on elevated bridge Islands.
- Further works includes for revitalization of Cutter Lane; construction of off-loading area for steel elements at Meridian Quay; foundations for new Mesh box around LUL assets.