61 Oxford Street, London
- Client; Wates Construction
- Value; £4m
- Construction of a single and double basement incorporating an existing basement, including all temporary works required.
- The superstructure involves the construction of a seven storey post-tensioned frame.
- Works also involve the construction of a concrete core using a slip method in advance of the main works to facilitate the demolition of an existing structure.
- Office levels incorporate an element of Architectural concrete finishing.