New Sutton Secondary School
- Client; Willmott Dixon
- Value; £6.9m
- Largest secondary school in UK built to Passivhaus specification
- Acting as the Principal Contractor for a duration of 24 weeks works.
- Site set-up, enabling works inc. site haul roads, construction of pile caps for 2 no. crane bases.
- Substructure works include underground drainage and services, RC foundations and beams, insulation, waterproofing and RC ground floor slab.
- Superstructure works involve RC columns and 1st level RC slab. Return visit to complete external works.