Cartwright Gardens Student Accommodation
- Client; Brookfield Multiplex
- Value; £10.9m
- The re-development of existing student accommodation for the University of London.
- Re-development of existing student accommodation for the University of London, located within a conservation area in Bloomsbury, London.
- A new nine storey reinforced concrete frame and single basement, (30,000 m2), which will provide 1,200 new self-contained units.
- All associated groundworks and external works.
- Use of specialist equipment due to noise and vibration restrictions including machine mounted Marini breaker and Darda splitter
- Installation of temporary works including auguring for king posts with machine mounted auger